1 (15-OZ.) PKG. Pillsbury Refrigerated® Pie Crusts
1 teaspoon olive oil or vegetable oil
4 cups packed chopped fresh spinach
4 oz. (1 cup) crumbled feta cheese
½ cup ricotta cheese
½ teaspoon dried dill weed
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat until hot. Add spinach; cool and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until wilted and tender. Cool slightly
2. In medium bowl, combine feta cheese, ricotta cheese, dill, salt, nutmeg, pepper and egg; mix well. Stir in spinach until well mixed.
3. Heat oven to 400 °F. Unfold 1 pie crust; press out fold lines. Place crust on cutting board or pastry cloth. With 2 ½ inch round cutter, cut 12 rounds. Repeat with remaining pie crust and flour.
4. Press rounds in bottom and up sides of 24 ungreased miniature muffin cups. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon spinach mixture into each cup.
5. Bake at 400 °F. for 13 to 18 minutes or until filling is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pans and serve.
Makes 24 tartlets